- rino WCS is the state-of-the-art system that directs a big Projection System displaying CCTV images/data on the big sized screen, a monitoring CCTV System and an audio system for audible alarm in case of an emergency and broadcasting. It also presents/controls multiple operation terminals, CCTV and Mobile images on the Video Wall (DLP, PD
Description of the Product
- rino WCS is the state-of-the-art system that directs a big Projection System displaying CCTV images/data on the big sized screen, a monitoring CCTV System and an audio system for audible alarm in case of an emergency and broadcasting. It also presents/controls multiple operation terminals, CCTV and Mobile images on the Video Wall (DLP, PDP, LFD) in real time in the way of IP Network.
Price of the Product
- - No distance limit for sending high definition CCTV images
- - Provide crystal clear images without aliasing by digital image transmission
- - Cost saving effect without cable work, based on IP Network, in case of installation/expansion of control centers
- - Allow to place images by zooming in/out and overlapping freely without division between displays
- - Free layout of input sources like one-to-one, many-to-one, one-to-many and display output
- - Enable to link/display both analog and digital typed various CCTV input sources
- - Enable to install the system stage by stage by adding just adding S/W license (purchase the quantity as you want)
- - Linkage with smart video detecting system, support of GIS-interworking MAPPER, linkage with smart big board
Our recommended products and services
It is the only global e-commerce system that allows you to combine up to four garments on a 3D avatar with the user's measurements.
The automotive industry is facing significant challenges, which are causing a tremendous upheaval in the industry. In the highly competitive environment of the automotive industry, all manufacturers are under pressure to constantly bring new models to market: In addition to ever shorter innovation cycles, this also results in increasingly complex design requirements. The focus is therefore on short throughput times at the highest possible quality across all segments – from chassis, transmission, and engine construction all the way to manufacturing large fascia moulds or stamping dies. The choice of the optimal CAD/CAM system is a critical success factor. However, the challenge does not stop with the renewal and expansion of the model range. In addition, the automotive industry must also address topics such as lightweight construction, new technologies for autonomous driving, or the trend away from combustion engines towards hybrid engines. For more information visit - https://www.openmind-tech.com/en-gb/industries.html or call us on +44 1869 290003.