Natural gums : Guar – Plant, Seeds, Splits, Powders - Product
Description of the Product
The NGD operation was started in year 2001. In our endeavor, we have been supplying Guar Gum, natural gums products to customers globally. The large clienteles appreciate our products for consistent premium quality products supplies.
Prominent features of Natural Gums Division:
- NGD has five manufacturing facilities catering to varied industrial requirements viz. Food, Textile, Fast Hydrating Guar for Oil & Gas, Industrial e.g. cosmetics, mining and specialty PO derivatized guar.
- FOOD Quality : IGGUAR FG High Viscosity Guar : Application - Frozen Foods, Ice Cream, Cakes, Noodles, Sauces.
- IGGUAR FG Medium Viscosity Guar : Application - Bakery, Beverages, soups, gravies, and Confectionery Products.
- IGGUAR FG Ultra low Viscosity Guar : Application - Juices, Liquid Food Products.
- Odourless / Tasteless Guar : Application - Juices, Liquid Food Products.
- The consolidated installed production capacity is in excess of 45000 MT per annum and for derivatized specialty products 3000 MT per annum.
- The manufacturing facilities are located in KASHIPUR, the terrain of Himalayas.
- The manufacturing is done under stringent quality control environ having ISO and other compliance certifications.
- The in-house laboratory and state-of-art R&D Centre are equipped with sophisticated & advanced equipment to take care of all quality aspects and Customer Specific Product Customization.
- The laboratory is certified by Government of India, NABL – accreditation agency.
- The operations at all the plants are closely monitored through distributed control system (DCS) which facilitate a high degree of control over quality of products.
- Operations and quality assurances, backward and forward supply chain management are taken care of by highly skilled professionals in respective fields.
- Company owned and operated inland container freight station, directly connected from factory to Port. The container’s inland transit time is tremendously reduced.
- Contact : Landline - 0120 3090100, 200
Email id: email@example.com