Are you acompany in the United States whose employees travelto France for professional events and you don't know how to claim your VAT?
FACC-Carolinas, in partnership with the Chambers of Commerce and Industry, France Internationa...
Description of the Service
Are you a company in the United States whose employees travel to France for professional events and you don't know how to claim your VAT?
FACC-Carolinas, in partnership with the Chambers of Commerce and Industry, France International ( CCI FI) helps you navigate the French VAT refund system in accordance with the European Union rules. This service is available to FACC member companies that want a refund of the VAT spent in France for their business activities (participation in trade shows, seminars, business trips).
The VAT is refundable for the following expenses:
- Venue rental, flowers, hospitality services, translations, telephone, electricity, transport of goods or machinery
- Catering and beverages, restaurant bills
- Gas (80 percent of the VAT)
- Furniture rental for business activities
- Professional services
- Advertising and similar services
- Commercial cars and van rentals
(This information is per Article 259 A and B of French General Tax code.)
Contact us for more information and the necessary forms.