Valco Melton S.L.U.
Adhesive Dispensing & Quality Assurance Systems since 1952
Valco Melton European Headquarters
Contact - Valco Melton S.L.U.
Pol. Ind. Agustinos C/G D34
Latest products added Valco Melton S.L.U.
|Kompass member for||+ 8 years|
Legal information - Valco Melton S.L.U.
|Nature||Headquarters - Factory - Registered Office - Sales Office|
|Legal form||Sociedad Limitada|
|Activity (CNAE09)||Fabricación de maquinaria para la industria del plástico y el caucho (2896)|
|No employees||116 Employees|
Presentation - Valco Melton S.L.U.
Valco Melton is one of the world’s leaders in adhesive dispensing machinery, vision inspection and electronic monitoring systems for quality assurance. From box manufacturing to making baby diapers or even assembling toys, we are specialized in the design and manufacture of quality assurance and dispensing systems that apply, monitor and verify liquids or adhesives to seal, box, package, carton, stick, bind, tape and even add perfumes or lotions within a wide variety of packaging machinery, paper converting, non woven, graphic arts, woodworking, and specialized product assembly categories.
41 products - Valco Melton S.L.U. See all products
Company catalogues - Valco Melton S.L.U.
EcoStitch All-electric Hot Melt Applicator Brochure (English)
Gluing Systems for the Woodworking, PVD and Aluminium Industries (English)
Gluing & Quality Solutions for the Folding Carton Industry (English)
Gluing & Quality Solutions for the Packaging Industry (English)
Company’s Videos - Valco Melton S.L.U.
General Information - Valco Melton S.L.U.
Executives - Valco Melton S.L.U. Buy the executives list from the same business
Sr Gonzalo Marco
Manager (European General Manager)
Sr Carlo Zucchi
Site Director/Manager (Director of Sales, Europe)
News - Valco Melton S.L.U.
Improved capabilities with the Valco Melton’s new FlexDrum unloader
Date: 24 November 2021 7:56 AM
FlexDrum’s new drum fastening system facilitates drum changes for the operators, ensuring the new drum will always be accurately placed in the correct working position. To avoid production downtime, the unloader can work in tandem by simply connecting the two unloaders with an Ethernet cable. No additional equipment or accessories are needed.
Accessible from an intuitive touchscreen panel, the integrated grammage control guarantees a precise and uniform application. As for connectivity with the main machine, Flex Drum features Modbus TCP and Ethernet communication protocols.
Perfume spraying vs. perfume drop dispensing: A new technical development that will bring important savings and efficie
Date: 20 June 2021 11:03 PM
End: 30 December 2021 12:03 PM
Perfume has traditionally been used on tissue rolls to mask the odor of adhesives and raw materials. But these sprayed liquids release particles in the air, causing unnecessary perfume waste and creating a potential health hazard. Operators might suffer from itchy eyes, dizziness and further hazards caused by the irritating substances atomized.
Valco Melton has engineered a perfume solution that applies precise perfume dots on each and every product, keeping the air free from atomized substances. Perfume drop application brings up to 60% in perfume savings, with ROI’s as low as 3 months being frequently achieved.
Perfume drops also improve the product quality: the drop is precisely placed onto the
substrate allowing the manufacturer to select a precise location in order to reduce perfume interference with the product and the end user.
Traditional systems feature metallic parts inside the dispensing system and valves, resulting in higher maintenance and operational costs. Valco Melton’s valve’s key components are made of ceramic & stainless steel and there are not dynamic seals. They are long-lasting and require less maintenance.
Location - Valco Melton S.L.U.
Activities - Valco Melton S.L.U.
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Wood joining, bonding and coating machines
- Glueing machines, woodworking
- Bonding machines, sheet metal-to-wood
- Edge banding machines, woodworking
- Coating machines, automatic, woodworking
- Veneer and plywood splicing machines
- Veneer and plywood joining machines
- Veneer and plywood glueing machines
- Edge trimmers for veneer and laminate, woodworking
- Metal painting, lacquering, varnishing machinery and equipment
- Coating machinery and equipment, papermaking industry
Other classifications (for some countries)
CNAE (ES 2009) : Fabricación de maquinaria para la industria del plástico y el caucho (2896)
NACE Rev.2 (EU 2008) : Manufacture of plastics and rubber machinery (2896)
ISIC 4 (WORLD) : Manufacture of other special-purpose machinery (2829)
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Pneumatic tools and machines
- Electric fastening tools
- Metal surface treatment plant and equipment
- Boot and shoemaking machinery and equipment
- Paper converting machinery and equipment
- Cardboard coating and glueing machinery and equipment
- Prepress machinery and equipment
- Glueing machinery and equipment, printing industry
- Packaging and bottling machinery accessories
- Laminating machinery and equipment, printing industry
- Adhesives, synthetic
- Surface coating, non metallic, for metal surfaces
- Boxing and crating machinery and equipment
- Labelling and marking machinery and equipment
- Paper label making machinery and equipment
- Ancillary equipment for woodworking machines
- Wood machining to customer specification
- Electronic measuring, monitoring and controlling instruments for various applications
- Testing equipment for paper and paper pulp
- Software, industrial
- Electronic sensors
- Pumps NES
- Cotton wool and surgical dressing making machinery and equipment